What exactly do I have to put in my requests so the first time staff reads it they work on it?

Hello,

No matter how well I seem to word a ticket my first response is always some form of a push off question about testing for plugin issues and then a helpful link to this flow chart.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Can I please get a list of what I need to put in my tickets at the top so that the first response to a ticket is not some form email that is applicable to every single question in wordpress?

I use 99% WPMUdev plugins as that is the point of signing up with a shop that has a plugin for everything you need. Even if a conflict came out it would be a conflict with your plugin!

With the awesome addition of enable support access I thought that would mean faster issue resolution however instead I have to wait for an initial response only to tell them I did basic troubleshooting.

Please tell me the list of things I have to explicitly state that I did in my question to bypass this issue.

Better yet force a drop down when I create a ticket for each thing you want me to do anyway and then I can expressly state it is done to avoid this ping pong of basic troubleshooting.

Even better yet if your staff reps want the test done then create a simple back-end protocol to disable any non WPMUdev plugins (not all plugins) for testing and release that as a feature for your staff access portal.

Looking forward to the result as this will save dozens of delayed hours on troubleshooting requests throughout the year.

Thank you,

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi @Free For Charity,

Thanks for your question and hope you had a good weekend :slight_smile:

You can see suggestions about submitting support request on the link you left in your post:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/
    Above the flowchart you can see list of things to do for getting better support.

If you don't mention that you have disabled plugins and switched to default theme we would ask you to do this as this resolves majority of the issues or at least helps us pinpointing the issue.

Note that some issue take specific steps to replicate so when submitting a ticket it would help if you write exactly how you got to that issue so we can try replicating it.

You can also write what solution you have already tried so we don't go over that again.

All in all, if you follow instructions listed above the flowchart you will get to your solution faster.

Let me know if you have any followup questions.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi @Free For Charity,

You have to take in consideration that even tho the suggestions are listed on that page not all the users follow them before posting and we just want to make sure that those steps before looking further.

There is no copy/paste template that you can use when creating new thread as it depends on the issue you are having but you can use something like this:

I have disabled all the plugins except the my plugin and my second plugin and switched to default WP theme but the issue is still there.
    This is happening when I go to: your steps to replicate the issue
    You can also see this in the screenshot attached below.
    This is happening on browsers I tested running on OS I use
    I tried the following solutions but non of them worked: solutions I tried
    I'm running latest version of WP and latest version of your plugin.

Pretty much try adding as many details as you can and that should speed things up :slight_smile:

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.