What form and autoresponder plugin should I use to create workflow like this?

I got a client who wants to have paid subscription and during the period of subscriptions, email will be sent to customer to do a health check form.

What form and autoresponder plugin should I use to create workflow like this?

1. Customers will pay 1, 3 or 5 years subscription
2. If subscription is active then autoresponder email to customers to fill health check form every three months, if not it will ask customers to pay subscription (goto #1)
3. If customer pay before subscription expires, the subscripiton will be extented

What should I use to create the process like this

Thank you very much in advance
Cheers
Bright

• PC

Hello @jbrightsky

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

The membership part of the equation can be handled by Membership plugin as it can offer you different subscription levels.

For the autoresponder plugin, there is not out of the box solution as our Enewsletter plugin does not integrate with Membership as of now however it has recently been requested as a feature here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/does-e-newsletter-work-with-the-membership-plugin and our lead developer @Maniu has got some plans for the next major release. You can also add your vote there.

For now, you can use the Membership's communication tab in order to send autoresponders after selected days. You will however need to create different messages for example

1: 3 months after registration
    2: 6 months after registration
    3: x months after registration

I hope that should get you started :slight_smile:

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.