What happen to FrameMarket theme

hello i want to create a shop template and i cant find FrameMarket theme among all your theme like before, so what happen to frame market theme?
Does it mean you guys don't support it any more?
Am also trying to use store front to create a template on my site but am having problem if i want to customize it, if i click on appearance > customize the system will tell me to login again that my login blabla have expired and if i login again the issue will repeat it self.
my question is does it mean that market press is not cool with storefront theme? because am not face that challenge with woo-commerce plugin with storefront or does it mean that storefront is not cool with maltisite.
What i want to do is to create a template shop so that user can choose it on sign up page to create online shop. thanks

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello donrich,

hello i want to create a shop template and i cant find FrameMarket theme among all your theme like before, so what happen to frame market theme?
    Does it mean you guys don't support it any more?

Yes, that is correct - Framemarket is amongst our retired themes and they are no longer available for downloading.

my question is does it mean that market press is not cool with storefront theme? because am not face that challenge with woo-commerce plugin with storefront or does it mean that storefront is not cool with maltisite.

Storefront is theme dedicated for WooCommerce (and created by WooCommerce team) and it is not compatible with MarketPress.
    But there should be no problems with store front and Multisite - it should work the same way as any other theme.

What i want to do is to create a template shop so that user can choose it on sign up page to create online shop.

You can use one of our Upfront themes https://premium.wpmudev.org/projects/category/themes/ or theme from wordpress.org repository (they should play nicely with MarketPress).

Let me know if you still need any further assistance here

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Rupok

Hi donrich, hope you had a wonderful day.

Yeah, you are right actually. Upfront themes works with MarketPress but don't look best with MarketPress yet but our developers are continuously working to make Upfront fully compatible with MarketPress. I believe, soon they will be done making Upfront Themes fully compatible with e-commerce solutions.

Till then, you can use any WordPress theme which is coded with WordPress Standard. MarketPress should look beautiful and work with that without any problem.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.