What happened to Live Support?

It's currently 10:20 pm and says there should be a live support? IS this not happening today? I've been waiting around for it and have several unresolved tickets on the go.

It's says there is a session active but when you click it it says its closed??

Cheers

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @embod

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Apologies for the issue you have faced with the live chat. Unfortunately the staff member to whom that slot was assigned is no longer working with WPMU DEV.

I will request and really appreciate if you could please jump on to our next live chat session.

I will get the 10 PM session corrected asap so that from next week onward there are no issues due to that.

Cheers, PC

• embod
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Guys, what is going on?

Have just tried to get onto the current active session and it says its closed again, but looks like people were on it?

Is there a serious issue with support at the moment?

I am desperate to get some answers to issues and it seems every avenue I try is just not functioning...

Please advise whats going on.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello again @embod

Thanks for standing by while I was looking into it.

It looks like it might have been an issue with some cache in the browser as you saw other people on it. Its sad to hear that you are not able to have a live chat.

One chat has just finished and it was handled by Arnold.

The next live chat is in 49 minutes and it will be handled by @Elliott Bristow

I will suggest you to please clear your browser cache and login again to WPMU DEV site before you try and visit that page. Once that chat is open, you should be able to click on the chat link on the calendar and get into it.

Apologies for the trouble you are facing with all this and I am standing by to help you out in case you have any further issues.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.