What happens if my license expires?

I have paid for a one year license. I use wpmudev for a few of my sites and a few client sites. I've delayed implementing a few tools because my renewal will be $420 and I'm not sure if I'll be ready to spend that much. I don't charge my clients for this (not sure if I can), so I'd be footing the bill myself.

If I let my license expire, does everything break that's been installed?

Thank you

• Alexander

Hey @shawn_blair,

No stress, you get to keep everything you've already downloaded and it will continue to work indefinitely.

Without an active subscription, you just won't be able to get automatic updates, or support.

As long as you're not directly reselling our products - as in providing them as their own individual offering/product, then you're welcome to charge for using them!

Many of our members create websites with our products, and charge their clients for providing the functionality. That's what we're here for! We love to help solve the problems your clients can dream up.

So by all means, if your clients need a top notch e-Commerce site and you build them a MarketPress site, be sure to charge them for the extra functionality! :wink:

Take care, and let us know if you need anything!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.