What happens if my one of clients delete the his Site activated ProSites?

Hey I hope you having a good day!
I am sorry for second post in an hour!

I think user can delete his sites using ProSites by himself.
If happens this, should I care of something in terms of checkout process?

King Regards
KAZUKI

Milan

Hello @kazuki1220eri0721,

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking us your this question.

First I want to ensure you that its completely fine to post multiple posts in short period of time if you have some inquiry or issues with our products. But its not advisable that member create multiple threads for same issue. ( I know you hadn't done this in past but this is just for note. I hope you won't mind. )

Now let me jump back to your question..

I think user can delete his sites using ProSites by himself. If happens this, should I care of something in terms of checkout process?

No you don't need to worry about subscriptions if users delete his/her site. Please let me tell you how whole flow of site deletion takes place.
    #1) User delete his site by loggedinto it and triggering deletion process via Tools > Delete Site > Confirm Deletion
    #2) As soon as user hit that button Wordpress system will send email with link to delete site to user's primary email address which he used at time of registration.
    #3) User will click on link and site will be deleted by wordpress system.
    #4) This action will notify Pro Sites and our Plugin will treat this as "user's Subscription ended with deleted site".
    #5) Pro Site will send email to user notifying that his/her subscription has been ended and Pro Site will no longer charge user for this site.

As you can grasp the whole process is tide into Wordpress core. It has nothing to do with Pro Sites. Just in the end Pro Sites removes user's subscription as site is not longer available.( this makes perfect sense right ? )

I hope this helps you to understand how deletion takes place and please don't worry about checkout flow and feel free to ask us further if you any more inquire regarding any of our Product.

Cheers and Have an awesome day Kazuki.
    Milan