What happens when a user clicks submit on manual payments in pro sites?

Other than sending the contents of the text field when submitting a manual payment in Pro Sites, is there anything that happens in the user account after the button is clicked? Just curious if I need to let users know what they are doing in the custom paragraph before the text field. Any ideas for content in that paragraph would be appreciated.

• Luís
    • Support

@Jon DalrympleHi @Jon Dalrymple,

I hope had been good today!

When the user choose the manual payment you will receive an email with an activation key. After the user make the payment, you go to Pro Sites -> Manage Sites and active the blog.

What paragraph you are referring? "User Instructions"?

This field is to put the Bank Account Details.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• Jon Dalrymple
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello Luis,

Thanks for the clarification on the submission action. That is good to know.

Yes, the paragraph I was referring to is the "User Instructions". The content I have in there right now is just telling the user to send their payment to my address, and to enter a message in the text field to let me know their payment is on the way. I wondered if I should put any other info in that paragraph.

Jon

• Luís
    • Support

Hi @Jon Dalrymple,

I hope had been good today!

I don't know if you use Bank Transfers in your payment methods, if yes, you can put the information there (like IBAN, etc) and request the proof of payment or something.

I hope our members can share your experience and give more ideas.

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.