what is a virtual post and why can't i edit it? It seems

what is a virtual post and why can't i edit it?

It seems all of this stuff i'm paying for is designed to make things more obscure, take longer to work with, and generally decrease the flexibility of wordpress.

for a few good features you've essentially handcuffed me.

Very frustrated by the complicated obscure and slow interface.

• Nick

THank you. I'd like to change the font, the buttons displayed etc.; the functionality needs to be tweaked for my purposes. This is an issue in several WPMU plugins I've tried. For example the jobs & Experts is geared to posting white collar jobs but i want to use it as a job listings for all kinds of jobs so "experts" is not relevant....but I can't seem to change it or delete text or shortcodes.

I am very frustrated. Upfront offers some good functionality as do the plugins but they seem very restrictive. Taken in by the glamour of dragndrop and wysiwyg. sigh.

• Ash

Hello @Nick

This is an issue in several WPMU plugins I've tried.

We recommend to create separate tickets for each individual issue and we will try our best to help.

Let's discuss with jobs plugin issue in that thread.

For example the jobs & Experts is geared to posting white collar jobs but i want to use it as a job listings for all kinds of jobs so "experts" is not relevant....but I can't seem to change it or delete text or shortcodes.

So, do you want to remove everything related to "Experts"? Would you please share a link of your jobs page? Any related screenshot would be very helpful.

Please let us know.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.