What is best way to sell units of courses?

I have a course that I am setting up. It has 10 units in it. Each Unit could also be a standalone product and I would like to be able to sell them individually. What is the best way to accomplish this? Do I need to create 1 Course for each Unit and then 1 big Course with all the Units together? Or is there a better way?
For example, I would sell each unit for sometime like $20 and then all units rolled up for $150.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Jesse,

I hope you're well today!

As for your question I'd say that the simplest solution would be to create a separate course for each unit and sell them as individual products. Just name the courses accordingly to let users know what is what and there shouldn't be any doubts, I guess.

On the other hand, CoursePress "out-of-the-box" lets you collect payments for the entire course, so there's no option to sell single units. That being said if you'd like to create some dependencies - like for example: allow user buy a "Course #2" only if she or he already has a "Course #1" - you may want to check out our Membership and/or Protected Content plugins. This way you'd be able to create various levels of membership and subscription options that could - let's say - "direct" user throughout the entire course.

I hope that helps and if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'll be glad to assist.

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.