What is happening with the latest membership plugin...

What is happening with the latest membership plugin... Please see attachment for details

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings alexlkc28,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and from your screen shot something appears to be going on there.

How did you install the update? Via automated or FTP?

If this were happening to me the first thing I would do would be to FTP the plugin into place with overwrite enabled on the FTP client.

If that did not straighten it out the next thing to do is run the database tester and possibly repair.

Logged into the admin dashboard go to --> Membership --> Options --> Advanced --> Verify membership tables and then run a repair.

Let me know how it goes and looking forward to hearing form you in any event.

Cheers, Joe

• alexlkc28
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi There,

Right, its now fixed :slight_smile:

1. Renamed the existing membership folder which recovered the wordpress to be working.
    2. Deleted the plugin in the Wordpress administration page
    3. Re-install the latest membership plugin which also recovered the setting

I think there is a problem with upgrade process of the membership...

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings alexlkc28,

Thank you for letting us know and for posting how you fixed it which may certainly benefit other members in the future.

I think there is a problem with upgrade process of the membership

Gosh I hope not or we will have literally thousands of support tickets .... lol

However, I have never trusted the updater or installer included with WordPress and always use FTP when installing and though I admit that I do use the built in installer for updates, if something goes wrong I FTP it up and that usually cures it.

Thanks again for the GREAT input and for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Have a GREAT week!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.