What is the best place to store my video's

Do you know what is the best place to store my video's for the best performance. I am searching for a free solution if possible. I know amazon but can i also just store my video's on my own host or will this slow performance when much people or watching them?

• Patrick

Hi @kevin

can i also just store my video's on my own host or will this slow performance when much people or watching them?

That would depend largely on your hosting plan, server configuration & traffic to your site. Also whether your video content will be available for download only, or streaming too.

If you are planning on serving up a large quantity of video content to great numbers of users, your best bet would be cloud storage like Amazon.

There are others out there too (even Google has theirs now), but they all impose limits on how much storage and bandwidth you get with a free account.

If you're serious about your project, you need to do your due diligence, investigate the options out there for storage, and select the plan that would best fir the needs of your users.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.