I got approved for Paypal Pro and asked them to install Paypal Pro 3.0 which is now complete.
My questions are? What would be my best solution(s) for a shopping cart (recurring) for some?
Here are the details.
1. I'm using Multisite to create subdomains for users.
2. I have Prosites installed.
3. I have an Enom reseller account
4. I have Marketpress installed for front-end. (don't think recurring is available.) I need recurring for some services I offer.
5. Domain Mapping is also installed.
Might be more but that's all I can think of at the moment.
Now my situation is.
1. I'd like to be able to use a seamless shopping cart on the front-end which will allow my users to order their selected recurring plan (hosting) and add any extra services to their cart(non-recurring).
If I have to manually update their account after their purchase I guess that would be fine although I would like it automatic. Not sure if it's possible.
I'd also like to integrate Enom API for domain search and have it integrated into the front-end as well but pay with shopping cart if possible.
2. Back-end. API Enom for Domain mapping through shopping cart. Upgrade accounts with Prosites through shopping cart.
I'm need of a system that will allow easy payments without going through 2 or 3 different payments or payments systems.
How do I proceed? What is/are the best options for me?
I'm new to API and integration. Might be a little too much for me to handle. If I have to get someone to do I will to save me the headaches.