What is the best solution to integrate Paypal Pro?

Hi,

I got approved for Paypal Pro and asked them to install Paypal Pro 3.0 which is now complete.

My questions are? What would be my best solution(s) for a shopping cart (recurring) for some?

Here are the details.

1. I'm using Multisite to create subdomains for users.
2. I have Prosites installed.
3. I have an Enom reseller account
4. I have Marketpress installed for front-end. (don't think recurring is available.) I need recurring for some services I offer.
5. Domain Mapping is also installed.

Might be more but that's all I can think of at the moment.

Now my situation is.

1. I'd like to be able to use a seamless shopping cart on the front-end which will allow my users to order their selected recurring plan (hosting) and add any extra services to their cart(non-recurring).

If I have to manually update their account after their purchase I guess that would be fine although I would like it automatic. Not sure if it's possible.

I'd also like to integrate Enom API for domain search and have it integrated into the front-end as well but pay with shopping cart if possible.

2. Back-end. API Enom for Domain mapping through shopping cart. Upgrade accounts with Prosites through shopping cart.

I'm need of a system that will allow easy payments without going through 2 or 3 different payments or payments systems.

How do I proceed? What is/are the best options for me?

I'm new to API and integration. Might be a little too much for me to handle. If I have to get someone to do I will to save me the headaches.

Thank you!

• Vaughan

Hi @billy,

You will need to have the paypal pro gateway custom coded for each of those plugins. I don't think it's possible to use marketpress to sell prosites packages like what you mention. It might be possible with a fair bit of custom coding, but I couldn't say how easy/difficult this would be.

However, I will ask the developer for some feedback on this for as he might be able to give you some pointers on where to look if you decide to get a developer to do this for you.

Hope this helps

• Billy

Hi, Vaughan

Ok but for the back-end when the user is logged in it's easily integrated to sell upgrades with Paypal Pro?

As far as the front-end I can setup a different shopping cart that allows recurring with the same pricing as the Pro-sites. I would just manually upgrade their package if they order from the front-end. Is that possible along side a cart purchase? If that makes any sense.

I'm kind of stuck here. I can't get in touch with the FL who was helping me with this project. He had all the answers but I might have to find another FL to finish the project.

So I'm gathering information to know what I'm up against. I'm not a programmer.

Thank you

• Billy

Hi, Aaron

Ok. So it is possible to integrate the backend properly using Prosites/Paypal Pro and then use Enom's credit card processing?

On the front-end I would have to find an alternative shopping cart that allows recurring and Paypal Pro.

2 different payment processes. One for Front and one for Back?

I can deal with that if it's possible. I would just disable Marketpress in that instance and use a different cart?

Any shopping carts you know of for front end that can do this?

Thank you!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.