What is the best solution to sell subdomains,themes,and services package in woocommerce

Dear Sir,

I plan to sell subdomains,themes,and services package in woocommerce.
What is the best solution/plugins and process to sell subdomains,themes,and services package in woocommerce?

subdomainsxx.domains.com services package , after user download(what is the best plugins), how they can easy to log or redirect to that subdomain account, or what is the best practice solution?

Thanks!

• Rupok

Hi ShareWin, thanks for asking.

I'm not exactly sure about your total plan. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but do you want your users to purchase a package from your WooCommerce store like "Package 1" and a subdomain subsite will be created automatically when user purchases that? And do you want to send him login credentials automatically after the site is ready? Do you also want to give him download link of plugins and themes which he can upload on that site? I'm confused.

Rather, you can use our Pro Sites plugin. With Pro Sites, you can create a network of sites with premium services like WordPress.com or Edublogs.org that include paid upgrades, extra storage and domain mapping. You can also create different level with different plugin access. So if I understood your query right, I think Pro Sites will be best option for this. You will get full usage guide of this plugin here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pro-sites/#product-usage

Please correct me if I missed anything. We will be glad to assist further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.