What is the best way to give support to users?

Do anyone have suggestions on how to give my users the best support? Should i use forums, support ticket, ... ?

Please Advise.

Best regards,

Kevin.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @kevin,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

This really depends on your business plan and how you want to support advice and what sort of support is most suitable for your niche and site.

This also of course then depends on if you need a multi-level support system, then something like Zen Desk ticket based and to raise it to other levels might be most suitable.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• kevin
    • WP Core Meltdown

Thanks for the info...I would like to let members interact with each other also to make it transparent. Therefore i can use the buddypress groups maybe and maybe a chat system if you know about that can also be very great? so that for users can also interact with each other like in Facebook. What about view my browser. For technical support maybe a support ticket is the best. So i can devid technical issues and marketing issues or a forum. Not very sure about all this. The plan is to provide users a platform where they can market there products with the help of an entire community and to let the community contribute in the support. A bit the same as what you do.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.