What is the best way to have one service with mulpule providers without having to select the service

I just want one 10 min massage offering, but at two locations.

What is the best way to set that up?

• Patrick

Hi there @Mattbkelly

I hope you had a great weekend!

If you only have a single service offered at 2 different locations, then all you would need to do really is set the service provider as the location.

In other words, you could use the location name as the service provider's nickname in their wp-admin profile, and set their profiles to display their nicknames.

You can then omit the app_services shortcode from your make-an-appointment page, and include the service parameter in the app_service_providers shortcode, like so:
    [app_service_providers service="12"]

• Mattbkelly

But is says I can use two providers in the shortcode:
    service
    In some cases, you may want to force to display providers who give only a certain service. In that case enter service ID here. Default: "0" (list is determined by services dropdown). Note: Multiple selections are not allowed.
    Example: [app_service_providers ... service="12"]

I would like one page to display two locations from a drop down menu without having to select the service.
    thank you,
    matt

• Mattbkelly

vahan you didn't answer my question. you just closed the link down.
    don't understand why capacity is in app + if they work.
    please help asap.
    i am getting no where with all the support threads. I tried adding the following to my themes functions php in dashboard but it didn't work :
    function increase_capacity( $capacity, $service_id, $worker_id ) {
    return 2;
    }
    add_filter( 'app_get_capacity', 'increase_capacity', 10, 3 );

• Ash

Hello @Mattbkelly

I hope you are well today.

I would like one page to display two locations from a drop down menu without having to select the service.

I am sorry, this is not clear to me :slight_frown:

I understand you have two services, do you have two providers as well? If you want to show two calendars, you can add two shortcode in same page.

About the capacity issue, one user can book only one slot. If you set capacity 2, that means the same slot can be booked twice, but not at a time. The user needs to book 2 times a single slot.

Though, if you use marketpress integration, an user can more than one slot at a time but still it doesn't offer to book same slot twice.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash

Hello @Mattbkelly

I hope you are well today.

No one has told me how to use marketplace to do that. It is a complicated plugin with little informatiom and no FAQ.

I am really sorry for that.

You have to download marketpress plugin and activate: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce/

Then go to Appointments > Settings > Payment Settings > Select check box for "Integrate with MarketPress". Then you need to create product with the shortcode, same as you created page.

Once you create a product with the shortcode, and user go that product page, they can add more than one slot into the cart and pay together for all slots, at a time :slight_smile:

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• Michael Bissett

Hi @Mattbkelly,

Before we go any further here, I'd like to recap, just to make sure I understand your question correctly.

You've got a single service (a 10 minute massage), that you're offering at two locations. And you have two therapists per location, correct?

Also, each provider would be handling a client at the same time, right?

What if you were to allow users to pick a therapist for each location, and have them be booked that way?

I've got an idea as to how this could be set up with Appointments+, could you please send in the following:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details
    - Include FTP log-in details
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.