What is the correct order?

I dont understand.

I have the multisite wp correctly installed.

And I want to reselle my website services…

My questions is… Where I have to install the all plugins? In network administration?

What is the correct order?

Tks

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Carlos,

Once you have enabled Multi-site, you can hover over the “My Sites” link in the WordPress Admin bar (Top Left). From there, go to “Network Admin” then “Plugins”. There you will install the plugins that will be available to the network of sites. If desired, you can “Network Activate” to activate plugins for all network sites, or you can choose to leave the plugins deactivated and allow the end user’s to activate only what plugins they want.

I hope this clarifies things a bit for you. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Carlos,

One more thing…

Say, if you wanted to install the Pro Sites plugin. You would do that through our WPMU DEV Dashboard. You can learn more about that process here -> Automatic installation of plugins using the WPMU DEV Dashboard.

Once you’ve installed your desired WPMU DEV plugins through the WPMU DEV Dashboard, you can activate them network wide through the network admin plugins area:

Admin —> Network Admin —> Plugins

You can learn more about this process through the following links:

Activating WordPress Plugins Network Wide

Activating and Deactivating Plugins on a Per Site Basis

If you have anymore questions, I’m here. I’d be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Carlos,

To sell sites you’ll want to look into Pro Sites. It will allow you to create a network of sites with premium services like WordPress.com or Edublogs.org that include paid upgrades, extra storage and domain mapping. You will also need the Domain Mapping plugin.

You can use the Pretty Plugins plugin to rename, list, sort, manage and even sell plugins on your multisite network.

It’s important to note that this won’t automatically map the domain right away. However, users can easily map their domain from the admin after they sign up for their site.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. I’ll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.