What is the deal with WPMUDEV?

Hi,

I am setting up a site like EduBlog.
But I am a bit confused!
1: All plugins I buy on WPMYDEV is for 1 yr upgrade and service (I bought the Facebook plugin)

2: My membership (3 month) gives me access to everything (updates and service/support)

3: What happends to my little edublog when/if my membership rund out?
a: it still runs but can't be updated or supported?
b: it breaks down

4: Can I get help to setup my mine edublog setup? or is there a walk-through ?? Step by step

5: I use a pro theme for my mini edublog - but there are some issues - What do I do to get my Theme "Enfold" to work 100%

6: My standard setup is 5MB size for clients - but my own "Presentation" front site (the one that are selling the edublogs) runs into this limit all the time?? How can I free my own site for the limits I set to clients?

Best regards

Peter

• aristath

Hello there @Netz, I hope you're well today!

1: All plugins I buy on WPMYDEV is for 1 yr upgrade and service (I bought the Facebook plugin)

Not exactly... The 1 year upgrades and service is if you have an annual subscription! Support and updates are provided for as long as your subscription is active.

2: My membership (3 month) gives me access to everything (updates and service/support)

3: What happends to my little edublog when/if my membership rund out?
    a: it still runs but can't be updated or supported?
    b: it breaks down

When your subscription expires, if you don't renew it you will no longer have access to updates and support. Your site will NOT break and you can still continue using our plugins for as long as you wish.

4: Can I get help to setup my mine edublog setup? or is there a walk-through ?? Step by step

It depends on what exactly you want to do... Could you please provide some more details on what you're trying to achieve? If you want a pro-sites walkthrough you could watch the videos on this playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1BcivFAIdsTVeVSROVN2SaBrBW3RKez

5: I use a pro theme for my mini edublog - but there are some issues - What do I do to get my Theme "Enfold" to work 100%

What exactly are the issues you're having with that theme? Unfortunately it's a theme we don't have access to since it's a premium theme, but if it's simple CSS we can help. If custom coding is needed you may want to post a new job on our Jobs Board on https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ so that a skilled developer can do these modifications for you.

6: My standard setup is 5MB size for clients - but my own "Presentation" front site (the one that are selling the edublogs) runs into this limit all the time?? How can I free my own site for the limits I set to clients?

You could simply create a level that's higher than the default one and increase its price so that if anyone wants to have more disk space they can pay for it.
    Then, you can manually assign that level to your own sites.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.