What is the link to my sales page? How can a new user get

What is the link to my sales page? How can a new user get a blog? What do I use as the href target when creating a buy a blog link? What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow? Who was the first president of the United States?

And, other questions of great import.

But, for now, I'd like to know more about the first three.

P.S. - This question started because the "Sign up for a site" link (http://taxtutor.com/pro-site/?action=new_blog) on my site does not load a pricing table or any such thingy. I can only see the pricing table by clicking on "Modify a site" where that site has not been set to a permanent level.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Kirk,

I hope you're having a nice day!

I took a look at the link in question and I can see that indeed there's no pricing tables. The URL you gave is a correct link to your "Pro Sites" sales page and this I believe answers all your three questions. However, another question is born: why there's no pricing tables?

To investigate and hopefully fix this please follow the steps below (all at your "Network Admin"):

1. On "Pro Sites" -> "Settings" page -> "General" tab make sure that the "Signup on Checkout" option is enabled
    2. On "Pro Sites" -> "Pricing Tables" page -> "Pricing Table" tab make sure that the "Enable Pricing Table" option is enabled
    3. Make sure that at least one Pro Sites level exist and is marked as "is visible" on "Pro Sites" -> "Levels" page.

I think this should solve the issue.

As for all your other questions of great importance.
    The first President of United States was George Washington and the average maximum air speed velocity of an unladen swallow (barn swallow) is about 32 kilometers per hour. This may differ though depending on weather condition :slight_smile:

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Kirk Ward

As for all your other questions of great importance.
    The first President of United States was George Washington

Nay, verily I say unto you it was John Hanson, of Maryland. An overlooked figure along with eight others who comprised the nine one year presidents that preceded George under the 'Articles of Confederation,' the predecessor to the Constituiton, but after we became the United States. He was only recognized as a "Patriot" with a postal stamp in the '70s. Sigh.

and the average maximum air speed velocity of an unladen swallow (barn swallow) is about 32 kilometers per hour. This may differ though depending on weather condition :slight_smile:

Nay, verily, and once again. Generally speaking it is almost 39 kph (24 mph). For a thorough study, with references, I point you to http://style.org/unladenswallow/

I'll get back to you on the other goodies after I have followed your instructions.

P. of the S. - Could you put a flea in Jude's ear and ask him to look at my thread about the free level. I either couldn't follow his instructions, or we are on two different pieces of flotsam. I want to set limitations for the free level and can't seem to get the results with his pictures. I need words (such as you gave above) and very thorough ones at that. I usually have to ask Dearly Beloved to read for me and to advise me. Sigh. It's not easy being an old git.

• Kirk Ward

1. On "Pro Sites" -> "Settings" page -> "General" tab make sure that the "Signup on Checkout" option is enabled

It was checked.

2. On "Pro Sites" -> "Pricing Tables" page -> "Pricing Table" tab make sure that the "Enable Pricing Table" option is enabled

It were.

3. Make sure that at least one Pro Sites level exist and is marked as "is visible" on "Pro Sites" -> "Levels" page.

Five levels exist and four are marked as visible.

Sigh. I think a lot of this is because I have not the hang of the work flow as of yet. Without any upgrades, I may understand this in seven months, three weeks, four days, eight hours and fifteen minutes.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Kirk!

Setting Network Settings to "Both sites and user accounts can be registered" allows the pricing table page to be loaded.

That's right. I just thought that you've got it already enabled since you're setting up a site that will allow users to create their sites :slight_smile: I should mention it anyway.

Now, how can I generate a standalone sales page?

The only reasonable way I can think of would be to create a standard WordPress page (perhaps use a custom page template) and just place a nicely designed link or button there leading to your "pro sites checkout" page.

Cheers,
    Adam