what is the Premium Plugins Modules

WARNING: Multisite Plugin Manager and the Premium Plugins module are incompatible. Please remove Multisite Plugin Manager.

• mindset

OK -- Well I am confused -- Everywhere I read that they are great to use together -- pro-sites and Multi user plugin manager -- now I am being told that they don't work together ---

The plugin control has badly been missed by MU developers in my opinion unless I don't understand things -- which could be quite possible --

For instance -- I need to set User role editor to alter site admin privileges-- but the every way I try to use it --- it shows up in the site plugin list where the user can modify it --- and so it serves no purpose -- if the site admin can alter it ----

I have that situation in many instances -- where I want to use the plugin by default on a sub site -- but do not want the subsite to have access to the settings --- and there appears no way to do that --- which seems very illogical to me ---

• PC

Hey there Mindset,

Thanks for posting back.

pro-sites and Multi user plugin manager -- now I am being told that they don't work together ---

Pro Sites and Multi user plugin manager work together but if you enable the Premium plugins addon for Pro Sites, that does not work with Multi user Plugin manager. So if you want to use Multi user plugin manager, you will need to disable the Premium plugins addon.

I have that situation in many instances -- where I want to use the plugin by default on a sub site -- but do not want the subsite to have access to the settings --- and there appears no way to do that --- which seems very illogical to me ---

User role manager can do that for you I reckon. You will however need to disallow the administrator role to have access to those settings then only as a site super admin you can use that plugin.

Or you can just disable the plugins administration menu in network admin > network settings, then you shouldn't network activate the plugin, you can then activate site by site using either the multisite plugin manager or by going site by site.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.