What is the recommended theme that works with Fundraiser

What is the recommended theme that works with Fundraiser plugin in Network mode?

Have tried several themes but since it will not display like on your demo. Some themes wont display widgets some wont work in MU network. Looked but don't see what theme to use.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @ispstarlight

Welcome to the forums!

There is no recommended theme really, as this plugin is designed to display just fine in any theme that respects WordPress coding standards.

If the themes you have tested with don't display fundraisers properly, I believe you should switch themes. Quick.

Below is an example of how a fundraiser looks in our BP Social theme.

Do you have a link to a page on your site where a fundraiser can be seen? Perhaps we can help you get things working on the theme you have chosen.

• ispstarlight
    • New Recruit

Thanks Patrick,

I deleted and reinstalled and found a theme to start with but have the problem of all Fundraisers cannot enter their own paypal email.

It's defaulting to mine and since this is a MU site I cannot have funds go through my paypal account.

Screenshot attached also is there a theme to display current fundraisers on first page this theme has widgets but does not display on home page.

Thanks

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi again @ispstarlight

...all Fundraisers cannot enter their own paypal email.

That is correct. There can only be one PayPal email address per installation.

If you want your users to be able to create their own fundraisers using their own PayPal email addresses, they will need to create those fundraisers on their own sites in your network.

As for the theme issue, I cannot help you as the URL you posted does not resolve; I get a server not found message. Have you taken that site down?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.