What level and wp membership access level should I set for my site?

Hi,

I am figuring out how the best to carry out the following.
Please look at the image I attached.
1. I am at a lost creating the required levels for my requirements.
Furthermore, WP has some default access levels like admin, editor, subscriber etc.
Do I need to adjust the WP levels when I am creating my own levels using Pro Sites?

Will appreciate any help that come!

Rgds.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hiya @glorifierx,

Welcome to the forums!

Looks like you're trying to set up a pretty basic membership site, with premium features available to blog owners in your network. And no, you don't need to change anything with respect to the built-in WordPress roles and capabilities.

One of the 1st steps is getting the membership plans correctly set up. Start by installing the Membership plugin, and be sure to also download the manual via the link under the "Usage" tab: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/

Create access levels for your basic, pro & elite plans, then subscriptions giving access to those levels for whatever duration and prices you wish.

You only need ProSites for your elite level. But we can get into that after you've set up Membership.

Keep us posted and we'll help walk you through the installation and configuration of whatever plugins you have or need to get your project up and running as smoothly as possible.

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Whoops! Looks like this thread slipped away too (darn that clunky feedreader!)

Yes, as I mentioned in my reply, you will only need ProSites for your Elite level the way you have it laid out in the table you included in your original post.

Have you set up your access levels and subscription plans in Membership

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.