what means those messages NOTICE:

what means those messages

NOTICE: wp-content/plugins/quick-status/lib/class_wdqs_public_pages.php:96 - Undefined index: video_types

NOTICE: wp-content/plugins/quick-status/lib/class_wdqs_public_pages.php:105 - Undefined index: unavailable

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @cif, I hope you're well today!

These are simple PHP notices, nothing to worry about. They are only displayed for debugging purposes and under normal circumstances should not be displayed on a live server... Do you by any chance have WP_DEBUG set to true in your wp-config.php file?

P.S. I have submitted a patch to the plugin developer that should take care of these anyway in future versions of the plugin.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• cif
    • Flash Drive

Just wanted to know what these lines meant.
    Another one here :
    Notice: Undefined index: title in /home/xnlnjws/public_html/kby.li/wp-content/plugins/quick-status/lib/class_wdqs_widget_posting.php on line 13
    This appears within the widget. Status on fresh install with no PHP errors but running alongside with P2 (which is the clue here I believe)

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there,

Thanks for letting us know.

As Ari mentioned, they are simply notices and should only show when WP_DEBUG is enabled, turning that off should remove the notice.

He passed a fix through to the developer previously.

If you do have any issues then please let us know.

Have an awesome day! :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.