What Payment Gateways will allow customers to enter credit cards?

Hello -
I have just recently went live with my Marketpress enabled site. Currently I am using "Paypal Express Checkout" which simply allow people to use a Paypal account to make their payment.

I now would like to look into adding the ability for people to enter a credit card to pay for their products. Can someone please help understand the other payment gateways available. I understand that I cannot just accept credit cards on my site by myself unless I want to be PCI complaint. What I would like to offer is the ability for customers to enter their credit card.

I know there are a lot of people on this site who have already gone through this and could help a newbie out.

Thank you very much

• Vaughan

Hi @Leslie

Most of the other gateways allow credit cards. Paypal even allows you to pay with a credit card if you don't have or want a paypal account. It gives you an option on the Paypal page where it asks you to login to paypal. Underneath, it says something like,

(Optional) Join PayPal for faster future checkout.

You must have a Paypal Premier or Business account though to take credit card payments with paypal.

Authorize.net seems to be 1 of the most popular.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.