What Plugin available from WPMU DEV

I am running a Membership Website and a Ecommerce Website.
I like to write a bit of details about my business so that you can let me know that you have some plugins available for my website that I am building.

First I want you to know I have already built a website with random plugins, problem is sometimes I'm all over the place because most of the plugins are from different website and the support can be hassle.

That's my main reason why I joined WPMU DEV.

So I'll give you details and then list them.
If you have the plugins that covers some of the list, please recommend them for me, if not then let me know as well and I will look elsewhere for those plugins.

Membership Eccommerce Site where you sign up and pay monthly or yearly. When you become a member you get discount on all product and services. They are different price from non members.
There 3 different type of products I sell.
Print - upload your file
Physical Product - few option
design - forms
A Customer can buy a product and upload their design or have us design their order with a form to fill. And that's it.

- Ecommerce Online Store
- 3 Membership Subscription Plan - Monthly & Yearly
- 3 Membership Level for different Price
- Custom Registration Form
- Private Page per customer for details (my own custom design page for customer if you don't have a plugin)
- Ticket Support
- Ticket Support from their completed order
- Chat Support
- Social Network Login
- Shipping Post (Canada Post from Woothemes is available)
- Online Payment such as Paypal and more

I hope everything I said here you guys have the plugins for it,
also compatible with Woocommerce as optional. And I hope this theme Panino is also compatible. I love this theme

Thanks

Sajid

Hi Elizxer,
    Hope you are doing good today and very warm welcome to WPMU DEV

We don't have one plugin that cover all this (btw, no one else on internet too). However, you can develop a site with combination of plugins having most of the features you listed above.

You can use MarketPress Plugin to sell any type of product from Virtual to tangible and even an Affiliate products as well with variations/options.

But MarketPress does not have option to upload files or custom design forms at the moment. Just product listing with images and other stuff with complete checkout solution. However, it is easily extendable with hooks and filters so you can do it yourself (if you know php) or hire a third party developer to further customize it according to your requirements.

We have another plugin Memberhsip 2 Pro that you can use to sell memberships/subscriptions on monthly yearly or any type of period. Membership 2 have dozen of add-ons that you can use to further extend its core functionality.

Both of our plugins have PayPal payment gateway along with couple of others that you can use to accept payments.

Regarding your requirement about the custom registration form. Right now there is no support to use the custom registration form at the moment. But both plugin uses the core WordPress user management system. So what you can do is disable the default registration form of both plugin and use your own custom registration form and then redirect users to different pages accordingly.

Right now there is no support and ticketing system plugin we have that is integrated with these plugins out of the box but what you can do here is create bbPress forums and protect those (we have M2 BP Specific add-on) forums using membership 2 bbPress Integration add-on only for paid members.

Yes, both plugins registration form have support for social network logins.

We also have a chat plugin but that is still not integrated with these plugins out of the box. But it have shortcodes that you can add in a page and protect that page using membership 2 plugin to give members only chat support.

I am afraid, we don't have Canada post shipping option integrated with these plugins at the moment. However as said above all of our plugins are built according to WordPress API and can be customized according to your requirements.

Regarding the panino theme, I am afraid it does not support MarketPress or WooCommerce at the moment. But it is something that is already in our roadmap to development and our developers are working round the clock to develop it as soon as possible.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Sajid

Hi Elizxer,
    Hope you are doing good today

Here are the list of plugins that you can use on your website as you described above.

1. MarketPress Plugin for selling products.

2. Membership 2 Pro for selling recurring subscriptions Monthly or Yearly.

3. Chat plugin for group chatting.

Right now we don't have any other themes compatible with MarketPress or WooCommerce. Because all current themes are built on the Upfront framework.

If you have any further question please let me know

Best Regards,
    Sajid