What plugins do i need and feed back

Hi Everyone,

I would like to know what everyone think, and what i need to do to accomplish my goals.

This is what i would like to do.

have a main site that is my sales site. People should be able to sign up and have there own site.

i would like to offer a free site (supported by ads) and limited space and plugins.

Allow people to be able to pay and get access to more themes and plugins (upgread there free accounts)

Allow people to buy a third level of plugins that require a sign up fee and a monthly fee on top of the the other things they are already paying for. (ideally i would like there to be a sign fee but have it change it they pre pay for a year or 6 months or 3 months vs the month to month sign up fee) I really just want people to sign up for a longer term and encourage that will a cheaper signup fee.

Allow people buy one off plugins, and no monthly fees

I would like to have a buddypress instance set up as a community area. I would like this to be hidden from the world unless loged in. If we can not hide the whole thing then at lest limit the access to only signed up members. For the type of project i am working on this is a very important part. We need the member to be able to talk and help each other. We also want this to be able to Stay GPL and give people a reason to pay and be apart of what we are doing.

i need a support section, I want to be able to answer a question once. I want to be able to add videos to this so people can see screen cast on how they can change thing easily. I would like to limit this to the paid members or at lest the signed up users. I rather not give all my videos and how to’s away to the rest or the world.

I know I would like to use “New Blog Template” plugin and only offer the themes we have defined in the plugin. What i want to do is offer a done for you type thing. All the basic nav is in place all the basic blog cats are there, all the widgets are in place right away. Then they will review the site for example. they go to the about page. it says add your bio here and an image of your self. Each page will have instructions already in place for them and they will not be overwhelmed by all the greatness that is WordPress.

The biggest thing is i would like All of them to work together. One login. the ability to go back and add things to your account with out losing any data. I need they to be able to seamlessly upgrade with out losing the info they already have a free account and want to remove the ads or use different themes. There will be domain mapping involved later too.

I know this sounds like a lot and im open to ideas. I also rather not say what type of market i am going after( not yet ;c )