What plugins do i need to start with Coursepress? HOw do I integrate it with woocommerce?

I´d like to start building the course section on my website with coursepress, but i need to know what other plugins (if any) do I need and how do I integrate with woocommerce plugin. Thanks!

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Marta, Michael here! :slight_smile:

what other plugins (if any) do I need...

I'll answer that question with a question, what kind of content are you putting into your courses?

how do I integrate with woocommerce plugin.

When WooCommerce is active on the site, if you go to:

CoursePress Pro -> Settings

There'll be a checkbox at the bottom of the page, "Use WooCommerce to sell courses", you'll want to check that box & save the settings to enable the integration. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Marta

Hey! Thanks very much, your answers were both very useful. The courses I´ll be selling are Academic English courses, therefore they will include, pdfs, text, videos, audios, etc.

Things I need to know before I start messing around with my web are:

What is the best plugin to allow students to sing up and log in?
    How do I integrate all the Coursepress content within one of the pages of my website? Here is my website: http://www.yourenglishlab.com; I´d like all the courses to be in The Classroom (Is it a better idea to create a separate site for this? How do I make the coursepress content to look like and be integrate within the style etc of the general website?

I know that is a lot of questions, but I have to start somewhere...

Thanks a lot for you support

Marta

• Jude

Hi there @Marta

Hope you are keeping well !

What is the best plugin to allow students to sing up and log in?

You do not require a plugin for this, CoursePress has something built in that can handle registrations/login smoothly.

How do I integrate all the Coursepress content within one of the pages of my website?

You will not be able to embed all content into a single page, the plugin content is too vast to put it into a single page. You can have a list of courses in a classroom page like you described.

How do I make the coursepress content to look like and be integrate within the style etc of the general website?

Im not able to access the site, but this should be possible by using CSS.

That said, I'd strongly advice that you keep a separate site for courses, it can avoid conflicts and keep the DB lean. It'll also keep your site smooth and fast.

Hope that clarifies

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.