what slider system is used?

Can you please tell me what slider system is being used on this page and if there is a specific template of that slider system being used?

  • Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

    Hello cornelius_butler

    The slider on a site is a popular Slider Revolution (also known as RevSlider):


    I'm not sure about the "template". I can guess from the CSS that it might be something called "Simple responsive" but that's just a guess. I don't know whether it's a slider template that comes with the slider plugin or if it's something custom made. I am also not 100% sure about the name, it's not necessarily visible from outside, without access to the site.

    Best regards,

  • Michael Kastler
    • Freaky Fast Code

    Adam is correct again ... not only about the slider, but also that it is very difficult to tell if they are using a basic template or constructed one of their own.

    You may find it helpful to look "under the hood" at sites like this, if you are trying to figure out what they are doing.

    Using Chrome, when on the site if you hit F12 you'll get the developer's console (IE and Firefox have this too, but I prefer chrome's). That will show you all the CSS, and often much of the source files and subdirectories.

    As example, I screen-capped what that site's dev console looks like under source. You can see most if not all of the plugins they have installed, and also that they are using the popular X theme. That image is attached.

    Hope that helps!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.