What theme does Prosite fit?

I am installing the Prosite plugin, Everything is fine until I realize it.

What theme does the Prosite Plugin match? Please give me some suggestions.

Is this plugin often used with other plugins?
- Domain Maping,
- Mutilsite Maping
- Affliate?
- Membership?

Please give me some examples.

Thank you

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Khanh Hoa

I hope you're well today and thank you for your questions!

What theme does the Prosite Plugin match? Please give me some suggestions.

There's no specific theme that Pro Sites plugin requires and it would work with any theme. If you're experiencing some kind of issues, please describe it and we'll need to investigate it to find out what might be causing them.

Is this plugin often used with other plugins?
    - Domain Maping,
    - Mutilsite Maping
    - Affliate?
    - Membership?

That depends on what do you need to achieve with your setup. Yes, it is often used with other plugins but the specific "set of plugins" would be closely related to the way you want the site to work.

Our Domain Mapping, Affiliates, Membership 2 Pro plugins - they would work with Pro Sites though they are separate plugins. The Domain Mapping can be "restricted" by Pro Sites to certain (selected only) Pro Sites level, Affiliates do integrate with Pro Sites and Membershp 2 Pro is a separate plugin that won't interfere but has no integration.

I'm not quite sure though what plugin do you mean by "Multisite Mapping", can you point me to the one you are referring to?

I am installing the Prosite plugin, Everything is fine until I realize it.

From the other question and this statement of yours, I understand that you're actually experiencing some troubles with Pro Sites so could you please explain what are those issues/troubles/doubts? That would help me give you more detailed/specific responses.

Please give me some examples.

I don't have any "live examples" of such sites and also I'm still not sure what kind of setup (how should it work, what features provide and in what way) are you looking for. However, a lot of WPMU DEV Members are running various sites using these plugins so you might want to ask Community Members for examples and I'm pretty sure they'll be happy to share their sites with you. There's a Members forum which you might want to check and where you could askfor such examples:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/forum/showcase

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.