What to do next?

I'm back! I know I've taken more time off than I originally thought I would need ,since my mom passed away. Now back to FOCUS....I have to get this site up and going so I can pay the one time yearly fee.

Ok- I want my site sort of like Etsy

I am still waiting for my Application ID from PayPal - I've been waiting since 4/4/2012!!

I want people to register so they can sell their items. They will have a choice of paying monthly or yearly.

When they sell an item they will have to pay a percentage back to MMMarketplace

What am I missing on the front page so they can register?

I am totally locked on moving further until I hear back from PayPal, correct?

I need to know what steps I need to take next?

Can you look at my site and tell me what to do?
http://www.militarymamasmarketplace.com

• BlueGoat

The Register Login is on the Sellers Marketplace page down in the left corner underneath Meta and Tags. Add the actual products you're going to be selling in marketplace on your site instead of test product listings you have. Once you done this contact Paypal Review to find out specifically what's going on with the status of approval for your Application ID. I hope this helps you in some way. Condolences to your family.

• aecnu

Greetings Rhonda,

After viewing your web site to include your statement above, you stated:

I don't have products yet. The products come from those that will register on my site to sell their items.

Then what is the rag doll and the house that are indeed listed on that site all about?

You did not list these?

I am totally locked on moving further until I hear back from PayPal, correct?

Basically yes at the moment for actually opening up to members because you have no way until PayPal comes through to process chained payments.

What am I missing on the front page so they can register?

The register link is already there.

How do I change the WORD META to another word?

To get rid of the Meta what i would do is go into the widget area of the Grid Market theme and drag and drop the categories over to the Side Bar widget place which will then remove all other items from the sidebar including the Meta Widget. Then I would add whatever other widgets to the same sidebar which by default includes Popular Products, Tag Cloud, and Meta in addition to the Categories.

For registration I would use the "Links" widget with the Registration link included in the links which for your site is: http://www.militarymamasmarketplace.com/wp-login.php?action=register

Thank you for being a WPMU Member!

Cheers, Joe

• militarymama

I don't have products yet. The products come from those that will register on my site to sell their items.
    Then what is the rag doll and the house that are indeed listed on that site all about?
    You did not list these? Yes, I listed those, I wanted to see what it will look like when people list items.

Thank you. I will work on a few later. Have someone coming over so we can make an offer on a house.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.