What United States payment gateways do you support that do not require PCI Compliance?

I have just signed up and I'm putting together a shopping cart for a client that does not want to have to get PCI Certified. What payment gateways in the United States do you support that do not require PCI Compliance?
Thanks,
Mike

• Brashell
    • The Bug Hunter

PayPal doesn't require you to be PCI certified, I use them myself. I am not PCI certified at least and that has never been a problem with them, I still sell stuff in a store. I actually don't think many of them check if your PCI certified, I don't recall Stripe ever checking either. Hope it helps. - Brandon

• Brashell
    • The Bug Hunter

I do have an SSL certificate on all my sites though, I didn't think about that. SSL's are cheap though, like $50 for a whole year at GoDaddy and under $300 for EV SSL. I think all shopping cart sites should have SSL though, its just a given. Makes customers feel more secure shopping with you, a little more peace of mind.

• Brashell
    • The Bug Hunter

@Tom Eagles sorry just really busy lately. Big brother is in town, how to get another hosting account because I wanted to do a dedicated IP and they wouldn't let me on my current and my customer wants to change her domain name when she has an ev ssl certificate and it is just hell dealing with that. Not to mention switching all the files from the multisite install to the new hosting area and giving it a dedicated ip updating the site from sub folders to subdomains etc etc. Just fun fun fun. Oh and domain mapping to. Can't forge't setting up that. Yes I do use PayPal advanced, well my clients do. I just have to set it up for them. I don't use market press though, sorry, I just like woo commerce cause of all the plugins and extensions and features. Sorry :disappointed: Just a preference of mine.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.