What will happen if I delete supporter-themes.php?

I'm changing up my pay structure on my site. Right now, supporters get more quota, themes, plugins, no ads, and premium support. I'm planning to reduce my rates, give the themes and plugins for free, and only charge for no ads, premium support, and storage quota.

My question is logistical...

Right now, if a member is using a supporter theme that is NOT also a free theme, what will happen to their site if I deactivate supporter-themes.php?

Follow up on this...I'll need to make all of my themes available in the "free" section anyway. Will that free version automatically be activated if I delete supporter-themes.php?

Same idea with supporter-plugins.php...

Right now, I organize them with a combination of the supporter framework (anyone, nobody, supporters, etc) and with plugin commander. If a supporter is using a plugin and I delete support-plugin.php, will that plugin deactivate?

thanks!

• Aaron

Right now, if a member is using a supporter theme that is NOT also a free theme, what will happen to their site if I deactivate supporter-themes.php?

Nothing, the module only blocks the activation of themes, not access once it's been saved.

Follow up on this...I'll need to make all of my themes available in the "free" section anyway. Will that free version automatically be activated if I delete supporter-themes.php?

You will need to activate it sitewide.

Same idea with supporter-plugins.php...

Same as themes. It only blocks activation capability.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.