What wordpress username role does the service providers have to be in order to click on the client?

I receive this message when I click on the client from here:

Appointments+
My Appointments as Provider
My Appointments
Service Client Date and time Status
Platinum nina2 October 31, 2012 8:00 am paid

You do not have permission to edit this user.

The service provider is currently set to "Subscriber" role.

I tried setting the role to "editor" but got the same error.

I'm hoping they do not need administrator role in order for them to look at the clients info.

Thanks!

• Kimberly

Hey there!

What other information would you need the service provider to know about the client other than the service, the name, the time and paid?

There is an email template you can set to go directly to the provider once the service has been set where you can automatically send: SITE_NAME, CLIENT, SERVICE, SERVICE_PROVIDER, DATE_TIME, PRICE, DEPOSIT

as populated values.

Best,

Kimberly

• JamesStewart312

I was hoping when I set up this :

[app_my_appointments provider=1 status="paid,confirmed,completed,pending,removed"]

in a page, the provider will click on the client (its clickable) and it would go to that client under appointments.

Also, why does clicking on the client name take you to the client's profile?

I need the phone number and any notes that the client added to his appointment,
    as we have phone number as required.

Thanks!

• JamesStewart312

Actually, it would nice that it can be like the "see details and edit" option in appointments.

There are fields that are in there like phone number (which we set as required) and the note that the service provider may need to know about.

It doesn't look like those fields are options to be added in the email to the client

I see SITE_NAME, CLIENT, SERVICE, SERVICE_PROVIDER, DATE_TIME, PRICE, DEPOSIT

What's the purpose of the client being clickable if they were logged on when they made the appointment, going to their profile?

If I was the provider and I saw my client name being clickable under My Appointments as Provider, I would assume that would give me more details on that client, ie phone, address, city and note.

Thanks!

• Hakan

Hi James,

Please update and check V1.1.1.

I think it mostly covers what you are expecting :

- Logged in users' data are now stored in user meta and editable by himself
    - Admin (or authorized users) can now display logged in user data on user's profile page
     - Admin can now edit logged in user data using Appointments records

Unfortunately 'See detail and edit' is not possible from front end as this would yield to some security and authorization issues.

Cheers,
    Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.