What would a good database to use that will work well with appointments

What would a good database to use that will work well with appointments? Where is the completed appointments kept? What formate is the data in on the server? Is there an existing plugin that will grab that data and apply it to an created database?

• Rupok

Hi Mattbkelly

I hope you are having a wonderful day.

I think mysql is absolute fine for working with Appointments+ unless you have more than a million appointments data to be stored in a single table.

Appointments data is stored in the table "wp_app_appointments" inside the database you defined during your WordPress installation process.

I'm afraid there is no specific script that collects data directly from your WordPress database and put in to another database. But it will create serious security vulnerability.

Rather I'll suggest you to go to "Appointments > Appointments" menu in your WordPress Dashboard where you will get the "Export" option for all kind of your appointments and download the exported file.

Please let us know if you have any further query about any of our products. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.