What would the custom post type RSS feed url be for a specific category/tag?

What would the URI for the RSS feed for a specific category or tag that is within a custom post type?

I was thinking something like http://sandboxdewsly.com/wp-content/tag-feed.php?tag=fashion&posttype=article

Obviously that's wrong. Any thoughts?

• jakelisby
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Just wanted to ping on this thread and see if either @Barry has some insight or if I can check out the release log somewhere.

Just want to know if this will work for us or if I need to start trying to figure something else out. I'd also be alright to modify the plugin if I could get what I need.

Thanks and just let me know.

• Barry
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

What would the URI for the RSS feed for a specific category or tag that is within a custom post type?

The current tag feed doesn't allow filtering on post type, so I'm afraid that it isn't possible.

Is there a way to see the listing of updates coming in the Beta version?

It's completely rewritten - so everything is different.

Also is there a way to get the Beta?

It's available for download at the top of the forum on a sticky post.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.