What would you recommend?

I want to create a site for Alaskan Artists, Crafters, Vendors and shops that represent our Alaskan products. I am using the Daily Theme and wanted to create a front page feed for paying members to post in bulletin board type posts & blogging for artists that want to. Eventually a store. What would you recommend I do now that I have MUWP and BuddyPress started? Big question I know but some suggestions are awesome. Thanks

• Auktweena
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Road Map! Today do this! These are great! Must use these.LOL!
    I do have "Auto Blog" figured out, The Farms Theme plugin set.
    I would also like members to be able to auto post to the Facebook business page also or any other sites lke twitter etc, so they don't have to be posting on both sites. You guys are awesome for being so patient with me and guiding me as I learn it all. Thanks again!

• Auktweena
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Do they have to be bloggers to post to the front page of the Daily Theme? Can a member without a blog add to the front page just through the member section. Their feed be added to Auto Blog? How do I make it as simple as possible for the not so techie to post to the front of Daily Theme? :slight_smile: Big Smiles!!

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Auktweena,

To answer one of your last questions first, yes, your users can post to your main site (your network's front page), without having a site setup themselves. To do this, they would simply need to be setup as Contributors or a higher role on your main site.

I'm not totally sure what you mean regarding Facebook, but have you check out the Ultimate Facebook plugin? Sounds like it could definitely help with any of your Facebook related concerns!
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ultimate-facebook

Unfortunately, there's not something like that for Twitter as yet, but I'm pretty sure that'll be the next order of business! Perhaps you could post a Feature Suggestion on that?
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/forum/feature-suggestions

From your other threads, it certainly sounds like your site's coming along nicely. And perhaps others around here have other helpful ideas! :slight_smile:

Cheers!
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.