What's in the Upfront Editor isn't showing on the front facing site

I opened a live chat and had a support agent look into this. This issue rose after I updated the Upfront editor and troubleshooted the Upfront Editor button not working. When I am inside of the upfront editor everything looks fine. When I look at the front of the website the menu is broken and messed up.

The live chat support rep said that she is seeing the same issue. The guy that was supporting my original post has not responded to my additional question on that thread. That is why I am opening up a new ticket.

My client is now really upset as they are actively marketing their site with Google PPC. Please someone help me.

Thank you,

Devin

• Sajid

Hi Devin,
    Hope you are doing good today : )

There were some temporary glitch in upfront menu editing. I fixed it by deleting the existing menu and replacing it with a new menu area using the same menu. That fixed the styling issue but you really need to consider new menu, add some menu items as child or remove some of items from your New Main Menu.

It does not just ends on Contact US page (see screenshot).

Also, I am reporting this issue to the developer to get his valuable feedback on this matter. If its an issue then we will definitely fix this and release a new version of Upfront.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid