What's the best approach for registration with CoursePress + Membership 2?

If we're using both, CoursePress Pro and Membership 2 plugins, what's the best approach for handling user registration? I don't need ecommerce checkout, users will be added either manually or register for free. We plan to have both, courses and private content. I know both CoursePress and Membership plugins have registration and profile functionality, so I'm trying to reconcile how to use them both together. Thanks.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @v1ktor,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The CoursePress Pro plugin doesn't introduce any registration procedure itself. It does include the "sign up"/"enroll" features but as for user registration it is utilizing the built-in WP functions.

That said, I think once you install both CoursePress and Membership 2 Pro in a standard (default) way, the Membership 2 Pro will take over the registrations and it should all work just fine together. That would be only a matter of setting up some memberships and protection rules according to the workflow/access rules you'd like to achieve.

If you have any further questions on this, please ask and I'll be glad to assist you!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.