What's the point of associating an appointment with a user?

So I select the user from the dropdown, but then I still have to fill out all of their info. What’s the point? Is there some kind of a notification that goes out to them? Can I view all the users and see their saved info, upcoming/past appointments? Where is the CRM area referred to on the main plugin page? Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings pollenbrands,

Thank you for these great questions and significant items to bring up.

So I select the user from the dropdown, but then I still have to fill out all of their info. What’s the point?

I have no idea and in my testing you are correct that it appears to not do anything but I may very well be mistaken.

Is there some kind of a notification that goes out to them?

Can I view all the users and see their saved info, upcoming/past appointments?

This plugin is brand new and I have personally have not had enough experience with it to answer these questions.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer @hakan in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

You don’t need to fill anything. You can just leave all user fields empty if you wish. Those fields are intended to collect client data if you do not require log in to the website for future use.

There is no CRM (yet). Those wordings will be reviewed and fixed.

Cheers,

Hakan

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

I am not sure I understood your question.

If you select “Login required” setting as yes, you can already associate a user with an appointment.

If you mean using those appointment data to generate some reports or whatever, I am open to your or any other member’s suggestions for that :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.