What's the proper way of updating themes (e.g. Farms 133 Theme Pack)?

So I tried updating to the latest version of Farms 133 Theme Pack. What I would usually do when I update this theme pack is I would do it through the use of an ftp client and would just upload the themes directly to the theme's folder. When I tried checking the themes on my dashboard, it says that I still need to update the theme. The current version is 1.3.7.2 and it's telling me to update to 1.3.7.2. This is the second time it happened. The first one was resolved when I re-installed the WPMUDEV dashboard plugin and re-uploaded the theme pack again. I tried to mimick what I did before but to no avail, it still says I need to update.

Am I doing something wrong here? Advice anyone?

• supergoyong
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

@Aaron : I took the screenshot from the result that I got from WordFence's scan. I do not believe it's an incompatibility. I tried updating the themepack with all plugins disabled and it's the same thing.

@PC : I did the steps that were suggested on the previous post that I had regarding the Farms theme pack but it's generating the same results. I deleted, then re-installed the dashboard plugin, I deactivated all other plugins, i deleted the farms pack and it yielded the same result. I even waited for 24 hours 'coz i thought maybe it's taking some time for it to completely update itself (which is highly unlikely since the update process should only take a couple of seconds). This issue is actually on the Farms pack. I've never got this type of issue with other themes from WPMU.

I guess this is just a notification issue and I don't think it's having any negative effects on the main site and its sub-sites besides the persistent notification that I need to update the theme pack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.