When a backup is done from snapshot, are all the tables

Hi:

When a backup is done from snapshot, are all the tables in all the sites selected in a multisite installation? If not, is it possible to do that?

Thanks.

• Aicee Taguilaso
    • WordPress Warrior

Hi there again, Nigel! :slight_smile:

I'm not sure I understand you completely here. If you want to backup your multisite, you will need to take a snapshot of each subsite.

Let me know if I'm missing something here or if you have any further questions.
    Thank you!

Cheers,
    Aicee

• Nigel
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi:

Yeah, i was looking for something that could backup all the sites at the same time. I can't depend on the managers of each of the sites to do their own backups. I guess I could schedule a backup for each site but even then, if something goes wrong the user might not even notice.

Thanks for your response.

• Nigel

Hi again:

Ok, so I'm trying to setup a backup for a site that is not the primary site but for some reason snapshot isn't allowing me to enter the proper subdomain name. It's putting a "www" after the subdomain name so it is always unable to find the subdomain. I am attaching an image file so you can see what I'm talking about.

• Aicee Taguilaso
    • WordPress Warrior

Hi Nigel!

Could you try using the blog/site ID instead of the site's name?

To find the Site/Blog Id:
    - Go to your Network Admin > Sites
    - Hover over the Site's path and you can see the url on the status bar with the ID number at the end.

Let me know how it goes! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Aicee

• Nigel

Hi:

The site id seemed to work. I have other questions about SNAPSHOT but will start a new thread since the topic is different.

Thanks.

PS: Are you going to fix this particular issue or will we always have to use the site ID?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.