When activating Membership 2 Pro a permission error prevents admin access

When activating Membership 2 Pro, the entire wp-admin receives a "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page." error.

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Henry Duc Manh,

I hope you are well today. I'll be following up with you regarding your issue.

I'm able to access your WordPress Dashboard, but unfortunately the server access details you provided are no longer working. Can you please send me an email through our secure form with the correct access details.

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

~OR~

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

Best regards,

James Morris

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Henry Duc Manh,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you on this issue.

After taking a closer look at your site and setup, I saw you had a couple directives in your wp-config.php that had special, non-readable characters in them. This usually happens when you try copying and pasting from a rich text editor.

After resolving those issues and doing some minor tweaks to your wp-config.php and .user.ini Membership 2 Pro is now installed and you can access your WP Admin pages without issue.

Please let us know if you have any further issues. We'll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.