when activating User Synch, the site went down and white page.

I have to delete the User Synch from FTP to login the site.

Now in your data base site1.ca is still in using this plugin. But actually it no longer using it.

When I trying to install User Synch on test sites: en.testsite.com and cn.testsite.com, it jumps back and forth between your site and my dashboard. it’s no longer like the experience when installing the first in site1.ca.

Please check.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Peter,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

When you face any issue producing white page then please try enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it’s set to true.

For information on this, checkout this wpmu.org article.

After this let us know what errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

When I trying to install User Synch on test sites: en.shiptaobao.com and cn.shiptaobao.com, it jumps back and forth between your site and my dashboard. it’s no longer like the experience when installing the first in VCVR.ca.

Could you please share me the screenshot of the issue so that i can troubleshoot it or would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking “Grant Access” button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page and reply on this thread after granting it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Kind Regards,

Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Peter,

Awesome, great to see you got that resolved.

The Sync is only one way from master site to sub site. you have to allow your users to register on master site so that it will automatically sync with sub site but vice versa is not possible.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Cheers,

Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.