When "Allow single-click registration" is unchecked, why doesn't "login with fac

As of now, on my site, when "Allow single-click registration" is unchecked, if a user which is logged into FB clicks "login with facebook", the FB ajax icon shows (the bars) and then nothing. Screen is same as before. Shouldn't it redirect to register page?

Also, I see my my settings page has "Redirect on login" setting. I'd like to keep them on whichever page they're currently viewing (my login is on the sidebar of every page). Is that possible?

And where is the "Redirect on Registration" option? Right now is goes to a page "http://example.com/wp-login.php?action=register&fb_register=1". Can I change where it goes automatically?

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there.

As of now, on my site, when "Allow single-click registration" is unchecked, if a user which is logged into FB clicks "login with facebook", the FB ajax icon shows (the bars) and then nothing. Screen is same as before. Shouldn't it redirect to register page?

I just tested this on my sandbox site and was able to log in just fine.

Do you have a link please to your site so that I can test it there?

Does it work in the default Twenty Eleven theme? Just wondering about potential conflicts.

Any other plugins with Facebook features?

And where is the "Redirect on Registration" option? Right now is goes to a page "http://example.com/wp-login.php?action=register&fb_register=1". Can I change where it goes automatically?

There isn't a redirect on registration, but there is a redirect on login which you can see:

Admin --> Network Admin (if applicable) --> Ultimate Facebook --> Settings --> Facebook Connect [TAB]

Take care.

• mendel_kramer

Hi and Thanks @Timothy.

Its not live yet.

Just to clarify: We're dealing with a user that has no account with you yet, So the login is actually registering, which it won't do, because "single-click registration" is turned off.

Meaning, if it did log them in (as you say it does), that would be an issue too!

Also, what about my second question:

Also, I see my my settings page has "Redirect on login" setting. I'd like to keep them on whichever page they're currently viewing (my login is on the sidebar of every page). Is that possible?

• Timothy Bowers

So the login is actually registering, which it won't do, because "single-click registration" is turned off.

Meaning, if it did log them in (as you say it does), that would be an issue too!

I don't have single registration turned on. I just tested again from the beginning with no account previously like before.

Does it work in the default Twenty Eleven theme? Just wondering about potential conflicts.

Any other plugins with Facebook features?

You would need to do something custom coding and add something like:

$str = preg_replace('/\bPERMALINK\b/', get_permalink(), $str);

I'll also see about getting Ve to add this Macro in there as default, it could be really handy.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.