When Appointments Complete they goto Removed Automatically.

After version 1.7.1 my Active Appointments are automatically been moved on Completion from Active to Removed, prior to 1.7.1 they went to Completed

• Luís

Hi @colin12,

Hope you're doing well today!

Firstly, sorry for my late reply and all the problems it may have caused.

I tried to access to your website, but seems the Support Access is expired. Can you re-enable again, please?

Also found that if the user cancels an appointment it goes to the 404 page, not the page it came from.
    Think I'll go back a version this is crazy recently each update has created problems or bugs.

This bug was already reported, the developers are aware and working to fix it asap.

Cheers, Luís

• Luís

Hi @colin12,

You have two pages with a schedule table. Which one are you using? Also, in the default "Make an Appointment" page you have two schedule tables.

Can I remove one of the schedule tables. Also, I will need to make some "test" appointments to try find the issue.

Your settings seems to be well defined, we need to track the origin of the issue.

Note: Extend the Support access, please.

Cheers, Luís

• Colin

Hi Luis
    Just been away for a few days.
    I don't use or need the the "Make an Appointment" so you can do what ever with it.

All my appointments are done via Product pages each providing a particular repair service, these are using short codes typically:
    [app_monthly_schedule worker="3" service="288"][app_pagination month="1" step="1"][app_confirmation title="Check your details" button_text="Click Here to Complete"]
    Worker 3 Repairs is the only schedule table used.

Support access has been extended 4 days.

• Colin

Thanks for update 1.7.2
    Have not yet tested appointments going to removed.
    Has fixed:
    Cancel appointments going to 404 page.
    Has fixed duplicate entries in Gcal.

New things: On the Admin Appointment Page, all these worked prior to version 1.7.1 and some did still work prior to version 1.7.2
    1. In the Admin Appointments page when I view an appointment
    1.1 Service Name is defaulting to the first Service ID, short code I use specifies the Service ID to be used.
    1.2 No Provider is shown, again my short code specifies the Provider to use.
    1.3 Location is empty, this has been set in each service

2. Google Calendar Description has the correct details.

3. Does not shown additional fields, I have four additional fields none shown and they have important data that the customer has provided.

• Colin

Hi
    With version 1.7.2 appointments are still getting removed.
    I had one appointment set for 10:30 am I checked this appointment at 6:00 am it has been moved from Active Appointments to Removed Appointments instead of moving to completed.
    Problem here is that moving the appointment to Removed means the Calendar now shows the 10:30am slot as free.
    Second appointment booked for 9:00 am also checked at 6:00 am this has been moved to Removed Appointments again the 9:00 slot is now shown as free.

This all worked correctly prior to version 1.7.1 perhaps someone should recheck what's changed at 1.7.1 and the reinstate it.
    It's rather annoying that updates change things that are working correctly.
    This was reported on 20th March has seen some fixes great but things that used to work still are not working.

• Colin

Hi
    This morning I moved back to Version 1.7.1, changed the Appointment Cancel page to a valid page to stop the 404 page on cancel.
    Removed and re entered two appointments amazed got very close to error free operation.
    1. Still get duplicate appointment errors in Google Calendar - not a problem as we know this is fixed in 1.7.2
    2. Appointments correctly stay in the Appointment Active List and when time matches they move too the Completed Appointments List so all is great at 1.7.1
    3. Admin Appointments page shows the Appointment details correctly and my additional fields.
    In 1.7.2 I think the Google Description field has replaced or overwritten the additional fields.

So tried update to 1.7.2 again.
    Not so happy.
    1. Appointments do not stay in the Active Appointments List, after creation, approx 15 minutes the system moves the Appointment to the Removed Appointments List.
    2. The Admin Appointment page does not show data correctly this is detailed in an earlier post.
    3. The Admin Appointment page does not show my additional fields an places the Google Description where they show correctly in 1.7.1

So I'm staying on version 1.7.1 until this is sorted

• Colin

Have changed back to Version 1.7.2
    Have found that the Appointments Setting Additional Fields "Allow admin-side fields editing" is causing some of my issues.
    This did not need to be set in 1.7.1 or earlier versions.
    See attached image "Settings Additional Fields".

1. This is the data entered into the appointment with "Allow admin-side fields editing" unticked or edit off.
    See attached image Appointment Edit Off.

2. This is the actual data shown on the Admin Appointments page.
    See attached image Admin Appointment Edit Off.
    Note that the appointment has gone straight to Removed Appointments.
    Additional Fields are not displayed on this page.
    Google Calendar Description is Empty.
    Location is Empty.
    Status is Removed

• Colin

Repeat Appointment with "Allow admin-side fields editing" ticked or edit on.

1. This is the data entered into the appointment with "Allow admin-side fields editing" ticked or edit on.
    See attached image Appointment Edit On.

2. This is the actual data shown on the Admin Appointments page.
    See attached image Admin Appointment Edit ON.
    Note that the appointment has now gone to Active Appointments.
    Additional Fields are displayed but actual data is not shown.
    Google Calendar Description is Empty.
    Location is Empty.
    Status is Confirmed.

• Colin

Have Installed 1.7.2.1 thanks for your work, - but still have a major problem
    Additional Fields, data can be added in the fields on the appointment page however on clicking Complete Appointment get error message "Something wrong with the FIELD NAME"
    See attached images:
    Error Fault Description
    Error Passcode
    Error privacy Policy

I have temp removed all Additional Fields and the appointment completes ok

See attached Admin Page appointments now showing data correctly.
    No duplicate entries in Gcal
    Active Appointment appear to be staying in the Active list.

New Problem:
    When viewing the Active Appointment list the Service Column is defaulting to the First Service ID and the Provider Column is showing "Our Staff" this is not a valid Provider and should be showing in these cases Provider "Repairs"

Don't meant to be rude, but does someone actually test the updates before releasing them ?????

• Colin

1.7.2.2 Installed

This has fixed the Additional Fields - Thanks.

Still problems with Appointments moving to Removed Appointments rather than Completed Appointments and the major problem here is that the Time Slots are set to FREE .

Does Galc take into account time zones ?
    I am in New Zealand.
    UTC time is 2016-04-11 21:47:47 Local time is 2016-04-12 09:47:47 this is UTC -12 this may account for an Appointment thinking it's gone past the completed appointment time.

I had two appointments set this morning, both have moved to Removed Appointments, and the allocated time slots are not FREE, the system should not be moving appointments to Removed.
    Today is the12th April
    Made an Appointment for 13th April at 8:300 and one for 18th April 10:00.
    Currently both are still in Active Appointments, but the time slots have changed to FREE. Both appointments have updated the Google Calendar Description in the Admin Appointments page

• Luís

Hi Colin ,

Let me separate all the issues by parts:

1) The additional fields bug, was fixed in the last update (version 1.7.2.2).

2)

When viewing the Active Appointment list the Service Column is defaulting to the First Service ID and the Provider Column is showing "Our Staff" this is not a valid Provider and should be showing in these cases Provider "Repairs"

I was able to replicate this issue, so, I've confirmed this bug and flagged the developer so they can get it fixed up asap.

3)

The system is still moving Appointments before the Completed Date Day Minute, from The Active Appointments to the Removed Appointments, seems to happen when the date changes to the Appointment Date

Seems that we are having issues here. I did lots of tests, some of the appointments were changed to "Removed" but some of them, not.

Unfortunately, I was unable to find a pattern, but I already flagged the developer in order to investigate it further.

Cheers, Luís

• Colin

Version 1.8
    Updated this morning, over all lots fixed thanks for your help and work.

Appointments going to Removed Appointments still not right.

1. Created appointment at 07:01 am for time slot 8:30 am same day etc.
    At 7:05 the appointment has moved to Removed Appointments.
    Time slots have been set to FREE in Gcal.
    Checked this appointment all information is correct YAHOO, only thing I noticed is that the Google Calendar Description is empty.
    Then I get two emails with Title "Removal Notification" and "Appointment Has Been Removed"
    This is new (did not happen in version 1.7.2 or earlier) and could be rather embarrassing to explain to the customer.

2. Another appointment created at 6:55 am for time slot 4:30 pm same day etc.
    Rechecked this at 7:28am so far it's still sitting in Active Appointments.
    This appointment has all the info correct and the only difference is that Google Calendar Description has been correctly populated.

• Colin

Hi Ignacio
    Thanks for the Update.
    Now on 1.8.1 all looking and working great.
    1. Appointments now stay in the Active Appointment list until approx 11 minutes after the Appointment Start time, at this point the system is now correctly moving the Appointment to the completed list. Because they are in the Completed list the Gcal keeps the appointment slot busy.
    FIXED Yahoo
    2. I created an appointment then removed it in the Appointments Admin, Appointment gets moved Ok and there are NO removed Appointment emails.
    FIXED Yahoo.

Very minor thing, when the appointment now moves to the Removed list, the Admin Removed Appointment page does not show the Google Calendar Description fields. Any info that was in the GCD field is now seen in the NOTES field.

Ok I'm happy to close this thanks to all staff for their help and work.

Cheers Colin