When Appointments+ confirms an appointment, it does so in a different time zone. How do I get the p

When Appointments+ confirms an appointment, it does so in a different time zone. How do I get the plugin to use my timezone instead? What happens if a client is in a completely different time zone from my time zone and we are making an appointment. How does the client and I get notificed about the appointments in our respective time zones and avoid confusion?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings StarrMaker,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for bringing this item to our attention.

Concerning the time zone – what time zone is your WordPress installation set at? i.e. admin dashboard –> Settings –> General –> Timezone

In regards to the appointment makers time zone – they have to adjust to yours right? To local time right?

I fly globally – often – and not once ever did the tickets come in my time zone except for the original departure and landing of the plane in my zone – the rest were local times of the destination.

Please advise if the setting above indeed sets the time zone you desire for your WordPress installation.

Cheers, Joe

• StarrMaker
    • New Recruit

Thanks for your quick reply, Joe. You have an elegant user interface.

About Your Reply: While you and I might understand about the flight scheduling, in business, I cannot afford to assume that my prospects will automatically understand that assumption.I will simply provide a set of instructions above the booking form.

Additional Questions:

1) How can I center the words in the header of the booking table?

2)How can I capitalize each word in the cells that request information from the person making a booking?

3) I have consulting, video production, creative design services, along with seminar and webinar services. Currently my services are billed in 15-minute, 30-minute, 1 hour, 4-hour, 8-hour10-,hour, 2-day, 3-day and 5-day increments.

3a) I’d like for my prospects to book consultant, seminar and webinar services and my clients to book any services, including projects.

3b) How can I accomplish this with Appointments+?

Thanks, Joe.

• StarrMaker
    • New Recruit

While your reply was quick enough, it was very unhelpful and the stall costs me valuable time since you totally ignored the other questions which were:

Additional Questions:

2)How can I capitalize each word in the cells that request information from the person making a booking?

3) I have consulting, video production, creative design services, along with seminar and webinar services. Currently my services are billed in 15-minute, 30-minute, 1 hour, 4-hour, 8-hour10-,hour, 2-day, 3-day and 5-day increments.

3a) I’d like for my prospects to book consultant, seminar and webinar services and my clients to book any services, including projects.

Please number your responses so that I can figure out to which you are referring. Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings StarrMaker,

First of all, I answered all of the questions in your first original post:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/when-appointments-confirms-an-appointment-it-does-so-in-a-different-time-zone-how-do-i-get-the-plugin-to-use-my-timezone-instead-what-happens-if#post-350512

That is all I was obligated since I took the original ticket.

you totally ignored the other questions which were:

I ignored nothing. I answer the tickets which come on my screen and that is done by an aging system and your ticket did not come up until today, and you delayed your ticket by two days with the bump (previous post)

So I answered the original query and you bring on a whole new raft of unrelated questions and you think I am obligated to answer them? Really? On and on? Forever and a day?

And how helpful have you been? Have you even tried to apply yourself? Have you even tried to set up services? What issue or errors have you come across trying to implement the below?

Custom coding as described by my Boss and obviously outside of the “out of the box” use as he described. However, Appointments + css files are located in the appointmentscss folder.

Custom coding as described by my Boss and obviously outside of the “out of the box” use as he described. You may want to use something like Dreamweaver to do a search of the text and then make the applicable capitalization’s as you see fit.

And what? Whats the question? The base time (Time base (minutes)) from your description needs to be 15-minutes since it is the lowest common denominator.

Cool.

Set your different services with the amount of time the service takes or is anticipated to take from the drop down menu from your 15 minutes and up.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings StarrMaker,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.