When I activate anything on my website it creates a notice

When I activate any plugin or theme it creates a notice that shows up on the website. Ever since I did the wordpress update it basiclly damaged all my website. Example I activated the blogs-mu theme and it created this notice on the website:

Notice: Use of undefined constant SERVICE_SLUG - assumed 'SERVICE_SLUG' in /hermes/bosoraweb004/b2815/ipg.crecimientoenredesco/blog/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/_inc/functions/services-functions.php on line 2

Notice: Undefined variable: themename in /hermes/bosoraweb004/b2815/ipg.crecimientoenredesco/blog/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/_inc/functions/services-functions.php on line 7

• Arnold
    • El Macho WP

Those are Notices which noramlly don't show up unless your debugging is set too high. They aren't hurting anything except generating the debug message. Usually using a variable before it's been definded the first time.

If you have WP_DEBUG set to true or your php.ini. Set the error reporting level. The parameter is either an integer representing a bit field, or named constants. The error_reporting levels and constants are described in Predefined Constants, and in php.ini. To set at runtime, use the error_reporting() function. See also the display_errors directive.

In PHP 4 and PHP 5 the default value is E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE. This setting does not show E_NOTICE level errors. You may want to show them during development.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.