When I add the file that membership 2 generates and then go

When I add the file that membership 2 generates and then go to preview file in new install it says - No valid export file uploaded, please try again.

I already imported the members (exported the csv then imported)

I'm exporting the members/membership to another install.

I've given permission on both the websites for you.

I'm trying to move from - thecarpcast.com to our new site site.thecarpcast.com

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

HI Reece Carpenter,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Membership 2 Pro imports only supports json file formats ie files exported through the Membership settings. You can go to Membership 2 > Settings > Import Tool > Export Data

This will create a JSON file, you can then import your members and membership. The plugin has it's own way of exporting it's content when compared to the default WordPress export. If you are still looking to import members through CSV file, you could try this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-ultimate-csv-importer/

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further help. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Reece Carpenter,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Have you figured this out? I checked both your website, and it looks like you have imported all the memberships to your new website. I also tried loading a json file, and it doesn't say 'no valid export file', it seems fine from my side. Please advise if I'm missing out anything.

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Reece Carpenter,

Sure, I'll try to perform those imports, but before that could you please explain, where you are having problem?, is it after you click the import button, as shown in the screenshot? Also, I could notice in site.thecarpcast.com that the memberships are already created, did you create it manually? or was that created automatically during import?

Please let us know more about it, so that we could give a closer look.

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.