When I am trying trying to setup appts+ so that it can have

When I am trying trying to setup appts+ so that it can have a space available to book. If there is a space booked in location 1 for a time block it is also blocking out the space for all other stations.
Also For some reason I have played with getting everything setup so that you select the location you want and it auto refreshes the services but for some reason it often times only reflects the service.

I appreciate the help.

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @JCornia,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

I am not sure how you have setup multiple locations for one service, But here is what I think through which you can be sure it don't block timeslot of other location.

Create multiple service providers for different locations. You'll need to activate Worker Location addon to bind location to service provider, you can do that via Appointments > Settings > Addons > Worker Location. Locations addon is prerequisites for this Worker Locations addon.

Once you activate addon you'll be able to bind location to service provider, this way with multiple service provider you'll be able to setup multiple locations for single service.

I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Kind Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

• JCornia
    • Flash Drive

For some reason appt+ is not allowing me to setup service providers. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I have posted how things are currently setup.
    When they choose location 1 they should have the list of services
    Location 2 they have the list of services for location 2 etc.
    Right now it is not doing that. I hope we can get this figured out. easily.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello @JCornia,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your response!

I'd like to take a closer look at your setup. Would you mind granting me a support access to your site using our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin? To do so, please follow this guide:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

I'm also not sure if I'm following you on what exactly would you like to achieve. The "refresh" issue is clear to me but what about booking? Assuming you have "Pedi Station 1 30min", "Pedi Station 1 60min", "Pedi Station 2 30 min" and "Pedi Station 2 60 min" - what should be dependencies/connections among them? I mean, if somebody books e.g. "Pedi Station 1 30min" which other booking slots should be kept available and which should be blocked immediately. Please shed some light on this :slight_smile:

Thanks!
    Best regards,
    Adam

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @JCornia,

I hope you are having a good day and sorry for being late here.

First of all, let me clarify something to you. Our appointment+ plugin is for one2one real life booking scenario which means you can't actually create services which allows more than one client to book same timeslot unless you've created that many service providers for that particular service.

Seems confusing ? Let me explain this with example then. Let's assume there is service A and we have created 3 service provider for that service. That means now 3 users can book service A for same timeslot.

Having this said, you'll need to create that many service provider to satisfy same timeslot issue. Now let's try to solve your concern. :slight_smile:

You are having total 6 stations( 3 for hair and 3 for pedi ) and you are offering same service for different time block.

Now, I've checked your setup you've done till now, and its partial right. :slight_smile: One little mistake you've made is you have setup capacity of your every service to 1 where its should be 3 for all hair services and 3 for all pedi services.

So first steps it you put 3 in every hair and pedi service's capacity field as you are having 3 station for hair and pedi. After this much process go to Appointment > Service Provider tab and create 6 service provider, ( you can create dummy ones if you want to mange all the appointment on your own. But to service notification of dummy service provider chose yourself form dropdown displayed on Appointments > General > Accessibility Settings > Assign dummy service providers to )

You also mentioned that you can't add new service provider. That behavior I can confirm on your site and there are also some javascript errors popping up when adding new service provider on your site. This can be due to other plugin conflict. Can you take down plugin conflict test as described in our support manual as flowchart here, ?
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Also I have one little request for you. :slight_smile: If its okay to you can you please update your plugin to its latest release as latest update always brings bug fixes and quality improvements in product.

Let me know what results you got with steps outlined and plugin conflict test.

Thanks & Kind Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Josh,

It looks like there's either a plugin or theme conflict on your end that's causing some jquery errors as soon as I enter appointments settings.

Can you try temporarily disabling your other plugins and switching to default WP theme to which one is causing this.
    You can check it by clicking on Add New Service Provider button which should work after that.

Let us know of the results.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.