When i attempt to update to the latest verison of Upfront i receive a Fatal error

I accidentally updated to the latest version of Spirit before updating Upfront, now when i attempt to update Upfront or use any element within the WPMU Dashboard i get a fatal error;

You have successfully updated Spirit. Unfortunately, this theme update isn’t compatible with your current version of Upfront so it’s important that you update to Upfront 1.0 now to keep your website running smoothly.
Fatal error: Access to undeclared static property: WPMUDEV_Dashboard::$ui in /home/dentalc5/public_html/wp-content/themes/uf-spirit/compat/admin.php on line 35

How do i fix this!

Thank you

• bianca
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

if anyone could help me I'd be forever indebted to you! My website is now displaying

Unknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: UspacerUnknown element type: Uspacer

from the front end

• bianca
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I really need some help I cannot use any element of my WP dashboard i cannot update WP or Upfront, i cannot edit my website nor can i view my website correctly, its just a jumbled mess of some elements and some random error coding.

HELP! PLEASE!

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi bianca

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I do apologize for delayed response. Actually we follow a queue and I just got your thread. However, don't worry, we are here, let's fix it together.

As it's already giving fatal error on front-end, you can't update your Upfront from site. First, download latest Upfront from this link: https://premium.wpmudev.org/download/1569095109_upfront-1.0.4.zip
    Actually you can get the download link of Upfront from any child theme page. Please check attached image for reference.

Now unzip the file you just downloaded, and then delete the "upfront" folder in "wp-content/themes/" directory in your server, and then upload the "upfront" folder you just unzipped in you computer to your "wp-content/themes/" directory in your server.

This will update the Upfront to the latest version. Please let us know if you face any difficulty in doing this. We'll try to prioritize your thread and will try to respond as soon as we can.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• EileenDreams
    • Flash Drive

This has been incredibly frustrating.

I have tried everything suggested. I even had my hosting company do a data restore which didn't work. I tried what you suggested above but I still could not get the option to update Upfront.

Finally I disabled the wpmudev dashboard and was able to get the option to update Upfront. This has been about 10 hours of serious frustration.

There is something seriously wrong with the integration of Spirit and Upfront. I am so worried that this will happen again that I removed 2 of my WordPress websites from wpmudev.

I hope this issue gets logged and looked at so that it does not happen again.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.