When I create a Register Page and Preview, it goes to Membership Page

I do not know know to fix this.
I would like a Register Menu item that goes to username and password register page, that then goes to
Subscription then to full membership form.

Is this possible?

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Marcia, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

Not sure what you mean by "full membership form", but ordinarily, the way the registration flow goes is like this:

- User goes to registration page, selects a subscription
    - User then goes to fill out the account details (First and Last name, username, password, etc)
    - (if this is a paid subscription) User would then go to pay for the subscription, using the payment gateway enabled inside of Membership

If you're just looking to add the registration page as a menu item, then that would be done by going to Appearance -> Menus, and adding it that way (see screenshots below).

But if you're looking to modify the registration flow, then that would take some custom coding (possibly some modification of the plugin itself).

Please advise,

• Marcia

It think this is exactly what I want, but when I try to register as new at http://www.sprotech.com/afi

It does not seem to be working for a new registration.

( I have the paypal payment in sandbox test mode and have the BuddyPress permalink set to http://www.sprotech.com/afi/membership)

On entering the data, the password keeps getting wiped out and the form will not process.

I added the menu item page Subscription and renamed the menu item Membership and Dues.

I updated WP to 4.0 this morning...

Heavens I am confused.

• Ash

Hello @Marcia

I hope you are well today.

I am seeing a memory lacking issue in your site.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 90113 bytes) in D:\Hosting\5648600\html\afi\wp-includes\pomo\streams.php on line 139

Would you please deactivate some plugins (rename folder via ftp) and let us know?

About the register page, please make sure you check the register page when you are logged out.